[size=13.333333015441895px]IELTS test in Qatar – June 2014 (General Training)
Posted: 25 Jun 2014 03:30 AM PDT
An IELTS test taker from Qatar (thanks, M!) shared the Writing and Speaking questions he remembered:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend is involved in an import/export business. You have some ideas that might be helpful. Write to him/her and say
- Suggest a product and explain what is good about it.
- Tell him/her about the product in your country.
- Advise what he/she should do with this product.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Schools don’t give proper health education to young people. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and examples based on your experience.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
Describe a situation when you bumped into an old friend unexpectedly after a long time. Please say
- What was your reaction?
- What did you talk about?
- How did you feel after it?
- Do you have many friends?
- Do you think friendship is important? Why?