When K took the IELTS test in India, he was asked the following questions in Speaking:
Speaking testIELTS test in India
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favourite room?
- How long do you live in your house?
- What is your favourite teacher?
- What is the role of teachers?
- Would you choose this as your future profession?
- Do you like shopping?
- When do you usually go shopping?
- What was the last thing that you bought?
Describe a singer or a band that you listen to. Please say
- What band/singer is it?
- Where and when did you hear them for the first time?
- Do you still like their music?
- What music do people like these days?
- Do you think music producers are mostly money-minded or that they actually care about the quality of music?
Details please go to IELTS-Blog::IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2014