IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines and India – November 2014
Posted: 09 Dec 2014 02:30 AM PST
Our friends M and N who took their IELTS exams in the Philippines and in India remembered the following Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live now?
- Can you describe your place?
- Which part of the house do you like the most?
- What places in your hometown are special to you?
Describe a friend with a habit that you would like to develop. Please say
- Who is your friend?
- What habit does he/she have?
- Explain why you would like to develop it.
- Do you think children develop habits quickly?
- Do you think it is better to wait until they grow up to reinforce good habits?
- Let’s talk about older people’s habits.
- What are their popular habits?
- Is it possible to change their habits?
- How hard is it?